If you have suffered an injury because of an accident within the past three years that was not your fault, contact LawWin to discuss your personal injury claim. There are no middle men, only direct access to an expert adviser who can give you prompt answers to the questions you want answered just now.
LawWin’s team have for many years acted for a large number of clients pursuing compensation claims for injuries suffered in accidents throughout Scotland. We deal with claims of all types including:
- Accidents at work
- Car accidents
- Bike accidents
- Pedestrian injured by vehicles
- Supermarket accidents
- Construction site accidents
If you have been injured in the last three years in an accident which was not your fault, you may be entitled to claim compensation. But you need specialist personal injury compensation lawyers to ensure you receive the right advice and to secure the maximum amount of compensation that you are entitled to under the law.
Contact LawWin now to discuss your claim with us.
What compensation can be claimed?
The categories of compensation will vary depending on the circumstances of your injury and the ways in which it has affected you. They can include the following:
- Compensation for the pain and suffering you have had, and may still have, as a result of your injuries
- Compensation for loss of income if your injuries have meant you have been unable to work for a period
- Compensation to reflect any future injury-related difficulties you may have in working
- Compensation for help given to you by family members with care or every day activities you cannot do because of your injuries